Being the original light weight racewear to come to market wasn’t enough. We continue through the past 5 season to develop and improve our Lite racewear line through constant feedback from our athletes—both amateur and pro alike. With the addition of BOA® technology waist adjustment system, the goal continues to create the lightest, most functional, and breathable racewear with an athletic tailored fit that’s almost unnoticeable. Each panel has been carefully analyzed to ensure that the rider has maximum flexibility, breathability and support where needed. The styling of the Lite line this year was inspired by the extensive study of top athletic products and tech from around the world combined with global trends and our own creativity. Three words to best sum up our Lite Hydrogen line: simplicity, progression and precision.
- Ultra lightweight race glove with softer hand feel for improved comfort
- Spandex mesh finger sidewall and gusset for improved air flow and lightweight feel
- Sublimated graphics
- Single layer perforated synthetic leather palms for improved air flow and lightweight feel
- Silicone finger grippers
- Reinforced double layer thumb
- Athletic fit that fits close to the hand with minimal excess