The Long-Distance, Heated Glove
The battery-heated glove created by FIVE is getting a new look. Though it retains its predecessor’s main operating principles, the new HG1 is more elaborate, more comfortable, more elegant, in other words: more high-performance.
The design of the heating system has been totally revamped to be more efficient and reliable. It still features an easy-reach control knob offering three levels of heat.
Its topside combining full-grain goatskin with Stretch Cordura™ offers optimal weather-resistance. Its palm is made in goatskin for suppleness and Digital Pittards® non-slip leather reinforcements for excellent grip during wet conditions. A metacarpal protective PU shell takes its rightful place underneath the leather, which is ventilated for aesthetic appeal, of course. Reflective elements make you more visible at night.
With its battery and resistance heating system, its weatherproof Hipora® membrane and Thinsulate 40g insulation, the HG1 is undoubtedly the best way to ride in real warmth over long distances, when it’s really cold outside.
- Mixed Stretch Cordura™ and full-grain goatskin construction (upper) / Full-grain goatskin for suppleness (palm).
- PU metacarpophalangeal protective shells under leather.
- Hypothenar protective shell (palm slider) in TPR.
- Heating through a separate battery, knob with three levels of heat.
- Weatherproof Hipora® internal membrane.
- Bemberg™ internal comfort lining.
- Thinsulate 40g thermal insulation.
- Digital Pittards® leather palm reinforcement for optimal grip.
- Dual closure system fwith a Velcro tab and waterproof zipper.
- ClearVision pad to wipe off the helmet’s visor while you ride, on the left-hand side only.
- Reflective strips for improved nighttime visibility.
- Over Size Cuff System™ sleeve.
- TouchScreen™ system (on index finger) for handling touchscreens with glove on.