The HG3 has been completely redesigned for 2020. More modern, more elegant, more efficient, this heated glove for urban and peri-urban use adopts the latest FIVE HG heating system. A Thinsulate ™ 40g lining in the upper area of the glove also contributes to its good thermal insulation. What to approach the cold with serenity in the city or on the outskirts. The HG3 is as comfortable as it is protective against the weather. It has a monobloc shell to protect the upper area of the hand, a TPR shell within the palm and reinforcements on the outer fingers to spare its pilot in the event of a fall. Its wide cuff makes it easy to cover the sleeve of the jacket. Add a Bemberg ™ comfort lining, a double closure system, the Touch Screen ™ system for handling touch screens,
- Mixed structure in water repellent stretch fabric (top and palm) for waterproofing and comfort.
- Metacarpophalangeal protection by TPR shell under fabric.
- Protective shell for the hypothénar (palm slider) in TPR.
- Synthetic leather palm with micro-perforated reinforcement for grip.
- Heating by independent battery, button three levels of heating.
- Battery compartment closure by YKK waterproof zip.
- Hipora® waterproof internal membrane.
- Thinsulate ™ thermal insulation lining (top).
- Bemberg ™ internal comfort lining.
- Retro-reflective night visibility elements .
- Closure system with elastic and wide Velcro strap.
- System Touch Screen ™ (index) handling touch screens.